House 2075 Waterfall Country Village
Big stand, three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms - Main bedroom en-suite with dressing room, guest toilet, study nook, open plan living room & dining room lead onto large garden, Large kitchen with separate scullery, covered patio, double garage, full staff quarters
Single storey house in which the best finishes were installed using “green architecture” principles in response to the South African climate to facilitate a vibrant and stylish lifestyle.
Fibre optic connections in rooms and TV areas, gas connection, telephone points, gas geyser, walled garden as well as the following:
1 Cut-off drainage installed around the entire house for water extraction and to avoid any damp
2. Fully air conditioned
3. UPS installed to avoid any impact of load shedding
4. Garage – added lots of built-in cupboards and the garage floor has been tiled with grip mats
5. Garden redone in the front
6. Sun-blinds installed in all bedrooms and kitchen (across the stack doors)
7. Built-in cupboards added in the study
8. All curtaining will remain as this was customised for the house
Resale of river front stand 3201
The stand has a view of the foot bridge and waterfall.
Architect plans worth R200k are included - see architect's unique U shape design hereunder which maximises river views and privacy from the street.
All rooms are north facing and there is even a martini deck
Water meter is already installed (R8000)
Three identical adjacent flats situated on the ground floor in the East Wing. Each unit has one bedroom with an en suite bathroom and a kitchen next to the living room which has a balcony
Two of the units can be joined to form one entity